My article on universal common ancestry

As a history enthusiast, one of the things that I love the most about genealogy is the area where genealogy and history intersect, particularly in the medieval period. As you may know, for this reason I am a member of the Foundation for Medieval Genealogy.

I have written an article on the fascinating subject of Royal ancestry and Universal Common Ancestry, which I have posted here, where it will stay as a main page on my blog. I hope you find it informative and interesting; I plan to expand further on the subject in future posts, and eventually culminate with my undergraduate dissertation. Enjoy!

Luke

~

Please remember that blogs are protected by copyright, and you may not simply copy and paste anything on this blog, not least my articles, and act as if it is your own work. If you wish to use my writing or work, I would be delighted, but it is a requirement that you fully cite where you got it from my blog, provide a link to it, and credit me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Royal Ancestry of Thomas Graves of Thurcaston

The Royal Ancestry of Thomas Graves of Thurcaston - Generation I - Thomas Graves

The Royal Ancestry of Thomas Graves of Thurcaston - Generation II - Storer Graves